Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nana and Papa's visit

Long Beach...and the Aquarium of the Pacific

My parents arrived at LAX early in the morning so we just continued down the 405 to Long Beach. We had fun walking around the Seaside village and enjoyed a nice lunch at the YardHouse (Becky, if you check this...it's were we ate when you were here for your conference). My dad decided 11:30 was a little too early for a Yard of beer...or we would have had to carry him in the stroller!

Then we headed over to the Aquarium. We played with sharks and sting-rays, watched sea lions splach around and saw lots of cool fish! Both kids enjoyed the day...as well as my parents and me!

Both kids were so excited to see my parents. I don't think Gordie let go of my dad for the first several hours we were together!





No comments: