Monday, August 20, 2012

YEAH! SHE DID IT!!! She always knew she would grow up to be a big girl doing to Kindergarden!!! My sweet baby girl...ok, she's not really a baby anymore. My BIG GIRL had her first day of Kindergarden today! It was a half day, and she did great! For those of you who don't know, she is attending a Dual Language School that will give her an excellent education and teach her Spanish. This year her schooling will be 90% in Spanish. WOW! Today I asked what she learning and she said "Como Esta." I asked if she knew what it means and she replied "'Como' means How and 'esta' means are you." I'd say that is pretty good! She says her teacher is a "funny guy," and the kids in her class are nice. Gordie, Chessa and I are going to miss her tomorrow when she is at school from 8:30-3:00. I really wish it was half day kindergarden, just thinking about the length of the day is breaking my heart! I am used to spending 12 hours a day with her...now I'm going to get just about 5 hours a day with her...ugh! That is a big change for this mommy!

No comments: