Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Saline Girls Weekend in San Diego

My bestest girlfriends from high school had a wonderful family vacation in San Diego this weekend. We rented a nice house with a beautiful pool and hot tub, we were 20 minutes from the beach and less than an hour from the city. We got to watch sunsets over the rolling hills, sit around a talk, play in the pool, and relax in the hot tub. We got to watch our all together 9 kids play together and start to form beautiful friendships like their mommys have! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends! I must give credit to Mackenzie for these pictures...with chuck not around for most of the weekend, not many photos were taken with our camera...
ps I added a "belly shot" of me at 29 weeks.





1 comment:

Anna said...

Awesome!! You ladies rock!!! Love the belly!!